NEW YORK--Thebeast, a provider of market data display, distribution and trading systems, has laid off about 10 staffers in its second round of layoffs since last fall. Its former president, Carl Carrie, has reportedly moved to Moneyline.
The layoffs mainly affect sales and marketing employees and include head of marketing Susan Fredericks. Thebeast also cut staffers in quality assurance and development.
The cuts come after two earlier rounds of layoffs in October and December, when TheBeast la
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp