NYSE REPORTS MARKET DATA REVENUE
The New York Stock Exchange reported revenue of $140.046 million from the sale of its market data in 2000. The exchange generated $125.368 million from the sale of data in 1999 and $111.493 million in 1998.
REUTERS OPENS CUSTOMER MANAGEMENT CENTER
Reuters has opened a global Customer Relationship Management Center in London to provide a combination of telesales, account management and services and product support. The center is part of Reuters’ business transfor
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act