LONDON--Reuters has launched a new Credit and Risk group within its Reuters Information division. Headed by Reuterss' veteran Krishna Biltoo, the group will develop data services that will use Reuters' access to credit and company data.
The idea for the new data group came from Biltoo and Ethan Berman, head of the Riskmetrics Group, which JP Morgan spun off last autumn. Reuters joined JP Morgan as a major shareholder in the Riskmetrics Group last October. Biltoo says the formation of the Cred
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit