The initial effects of Bridge's pending acquisition of ADP (IMD, July 13) may have already been felt. Sources say that 80 people have already been let go from the Mount Laurel and Journal Square, NJ locations.
Reuters has acquired a 33.5 percent stake in GL Trade, a Paris-based developer of interactive software that links equities traders to electronic exchanges in order to monitor the market and enter orders. The firm was formerly known as GL Consultants. Reuters has also agreed to market GL
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent