LONDON--Aston Sinfield, a former Thomson Financial executive, has started an executive search and selection agency specifically for the financial services industry.
Synergy Selection will focus on finding sales and senior management candidates in the market data and transactional software areas and placing them at data vendors, exchanges and banks. It will also handle product management and customer support hires.
Sinfield, who previously worked in sales at Thomson and Primark, says he is stay
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank