CIBC and Citigroup have both signed contracts for Reuters Plus, Reuters officials confirmed last week.
CIBC is taking more than 3,300 positions of Reuters Plus for its retail brokers and support staff, the vendor says. A source says it is due to go live this fall in all of CIBC’s Canadian offices.
The installation replaces a system from Starquote, which is now owned by Thomson Financial.
When questioned about the CIBC deal during Thomson’s results call, Thomson Corp. president and CEO Richard
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse