Beleaguered Reuters announced its latest plan--named Fast Forward--to get into the black after reporting its biggest net loss in history last week. As part of the plan, 3,000, or just over 20 percent, of Reuters’ employees will lose their jobs by 2006--more than observers and analysts had anticipated.
The company continues to suffer from the worst bear market in 30 years, which was compounded by losses at its Instinet subsidiary and increased competition from Bloomberg and less expensive alte
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership