David Sawyer has left the market data strategy team at Salomon Smith Barney to join EDS's trading technology services in the global financial markets team. Sawyer spent 14 years at Salomon starting in fixed income research and later managing teams in research and development and market data operations. At salomon, sawyer reported to Nick Gatti, global head of market data.
Witold Sames has left Bloomberg to join Javelin Technologies, which provides financial protocol servers. At Bloomberg, W
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership