ABN Amro is still in talks with EDS to outsource the market data and IT activities within its wholesale client business (WCS), says Carmen Tortorelli, vice president for the Information Center at the bank.
Tortorelli says the contract will "probably" be signed in mid-November. She says the bank hopes to outsource 90 percent of its IT staff within WCS. However, it has not yet decided who or what departments would move to EDS.
The negotiations are taking place out of Europe but some US managers
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech