The Reference Data User Group (RDUG) took the first version of its white paper on identifying problems with reference data to the London market in a series of meetings last week.
The white paper, titled "Industry Reference Data Issues," suggests the industry should focus its STPefforts on securities (instrument) reference data--such as instrument identifiers and historical data--and entity (client/counterparty) data. This should create accuracy and consistency to achieve higher rates of stra
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit