Interactive Data Corp. (IDC), a provider of securities pricing, financial information and analytic tools, began trading on the New York Stock Exchange last Tuesday (Dec. 10) as part of a strategy to increase its visibility in the market.
Stuart Clark, president and CEO of IDC, says the move has another benefit besides providing a higher profile for the company. "We inherited the Nasdaq listing from Data Broadcasting Co. (DBC), which was known as a technology company rather than a content busi
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership