HyperFeed, a provider of real-time market data, has reshuffled its management, it was announced last week. Paul Pluschkell, who has been promoted to president and chief operating officer, says the move was made in order to open up new lines of business and bring in managers with more customer experience.
Pluschkell says the changes will allow HyperFeed to grow. "HyperFeed has been successful to a point in their core marketplace--servicing the uncompromising trader, who needs data in a fast an
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership