Hong Kong-based Xinhua Financial Network (XFN) has acquired AFX Asia, a subsidiary of AFX News, officials at both companies announced last week. Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.
The deal will enable XFN, which specializes in news on the Chinese financial markets, to provide investors with broader coverage of the Asian markets while allowing AFX News to focus on Europe, its core strength.
Officials say AFX Asia clients will receive an enhanced version of its news services with th
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent