Another senior executive is out at Reuters: Sarah Dunn, head of Corporates and Media, has announced her intention to leave the company. Chris Ahearn, previously executive vice president of research and advisory in the Investment Banking and Brokerage vertical, will now head up Corporates and Media, says the spokesperson from Reuters. A replacement for Ahearn has not yet been announced.
Corporates and Media, one of the four customer segments that Reuters created last year, covers news, market
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership