Bernie Weinstein, former president of Thomson Financial’s sales and trading group, has been named senior managing director at Cantor Fitzgerald, overseeing Cantor Market Data (CMD) and eSpeed’s Software Solutions business. The appointment is effective Jan. 1.
Weinstein, who reports to Cantor Fitzgerald CEO Howard Lutnick, says his focus at CMD includes developing new products. Two of these will be released in the first quarter.
One is Cantor Viewpoint, which will provide commentary in the mar
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse