Reuters has eliminated two senior positions, including the chief operating officer, and given additional responsibilities to EMEA head Christopher Hagman in an effort to streamline the company, officials say.
COO Philip Green, who was appointed chief operating officer two years ago, will officially leave the company today. A source close to the company says that he was made a scapegoat for many of Reuters’ troubles over the last two years.
A source at Reuters says the need for a COO has been
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act