The Chicago Board of Trade (CBOT) is building a new quote vendor network and adding more online data services in order to draw subscribers and increase revenues, says Steven Dickey, vice president of the Market Data Products division.
Dickey says the quote vendor network is the biggest item on his plate. "We’ve got a serial fed network that’s been around for quite some time," he says. "Because of the volume growth here at the Board of Trade and the new technologies available, we’ll be deployi
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp