The Committee on Options Proposals, an ad hoc group seeking, among other things, standardization in the options data market, plans to talk with quotation system vendors at the upcoming annual options industry conference in Phoenix next month about adopting an industry standard for listing options symbols, according to Harrison Roth, first vice president and senior options strategist at Cowen & Co. and chair of Coop's standardization committee. The Information Industry Association's Financial
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech