UK wireless data provider Tele Communication Systems will provide all UK-based users of its pager-based data service with new pager devices by the end of this year, after being forced to switch network providers.
TCS is migrating the service to Vodafone because the current network provider, O2 (formerly BT's mobile network business), has decided that paging "is no longer commercially viable" and is withdrawing its service as of Dec. 31.
O2 recommends that clients migrate to another UK-based
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech