Software vendor 29West will release version 2 of its Latency Busters Messaging software with support for new functionality and platforms at this week’s Futures Industry Association Expo in Chicago.
The new release adds support for AIX, IBM’s native version of the Unix operating system, and the Java programming language and Java Native Interface. The software is currently coded in C, but a number of clients wanted a Java wrapper, says Mark Mahowald, president and founder of 29West.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act