Philip Barnes has been appointed business development director for Ixnet's liquidity services in Asia. Previously, Barnes was managing director in Asia Pacific and Japan for Thomson Global Markets (TGM). Barnes was with TGM for ten years, five with the Investext Group and five heading global markets in Asia.
Sheila Walsh has been appointed practice director at DMR Consulting Group, an integrated IT consultancy and support company. Walsh is moving from Merrill Lynch where she is vice presid
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp