The vendor has created five new data fields to enable users to determine whether particular securities are subject to the directive, which taxes payments on interest-bearing securities.
The first field states whether a security is subject to the tax, or whether it is "grandfathered," or exempt because it was issued before March 1, 2001. The second indicates whether a security has b
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership