LONDON--Moneyline Telerate has appointed an outsider, Douglas Jeffrey, as managing director of Europe, Middle East and Africa. Jeffrey, one of the few Moneyline Telerate executives without experience at Telerate, is the first major executive named to the vendor's European management.
The company has also hired Garrie McKinnon as vice president and director of UK and Ireland. Moneyline Telerate will make an announcement about its organizational structure in the next few weeks, says a spokesper
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers