Bernie Weinstein, president of the sales and trading group at Thomson Financial, is relinquishing his duties at the end of this month and leaving the company effective Jan. 1, 2003, according to an internal memo obtained by Inside Market Data last week. Lou Eccleston, vice president and general manager of global financial services at Siebel Systems, who is best known for his 14 years at Bloomberg, has been named to replace him.
Eccleston joins Thomson today, Monday, June 24, and Weinstein’s s
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership