Blue Curve, a London-based provider of research management and distribution services, today is launching ResearchFlow, a browser-based ASP service for sell-side brokers that automates the distribution of research to clients and third-party vendors.
Research analysts, their editors and staff at the brokers can tailor client interests and preferences by sector, country, company, market cap, analyst or index and determine the delivery channel that should be used for each client. ResearchFlow rep
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit