The Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (Ferc) plans to hold a workshop on a "self-regulatory organization" (SRO) which could better control the way that natural gas prices are reported and indexed in North America. The concept is new to the energy industry, but it is gaining momentum.
Proponents of the SRO idea say it will help control the collection and dissemination of natural gas prices.
Mike Gorham, director, division of market oversight at the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse