Philip Green, the chief operating officer of Reuters, is leaving the company at the end of this month after his position was eliminated, the vendor said on Friday.
The departure will enable chief executive officer Tom Glocer to focus more on the day-to-day running of the company. "The purpose of this management change is to slim down and bring greater focus to senior management as we reshape Reuters business. We have undertaken to reduce costs and it is imperative we cut expenditure at every
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit