Interactive Data Systems Finance's (IDS Finance) contribution deal with Dow Jones Newswires is key to the company's strategy for the next 12 months, Quek Gim Soon, IDS Finance managing director, tells Inside Market Data. The Hong Kong-based financial information provider is providing the fundamental data for Dow Jones Newswires' Market View, which packages Dow Jones Newswires' content with fundamental and technical data from stock exchanges in Hong Kong, Singapore and Malaysia (IMD, June 9).
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming