Three executives are leaving Dow Jones Electronic Publishing, according to an internal memo obtained by Inside Market Data.
In the memo, sent on Friday, Nov. 22, G. Gordon Crovitz, president of Dow Jones Electronic Publishing, announces that David Moran, president of Dow Jones Indexes/Ventures, will leave at the end of the year "in order to pursue other challenges." Moran joined Dow Jones' legal department in 1985. He became president of Dow Jones Indexes in 1996.
Mike Petronella, managing di
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming