LONDON--Reuters is in talks to acquire or make a strategic alliance with Fame Information Services, as Fame’s parent Warburg grows increasingly anxious to sell the company, sources tell Inside Market Data. Even if Reuters decides against a deal, a number of suitors appear to be interested in Fame, according to a source who knows the market.
Reuters is carrying due diligence on the time-series data management solutions company, says one source close to Reuters.
Gerry Mintz, Fame’s president an
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming