ESCHBORN, Germany--VWD (Vereinigte Wirtschaftsdienste), a financial information provider, has acquired a majority stake in software company Gevasys Gesellschaft. The acquisition significantly broadens VWD's product offerings.
Separately, VWD has won a contract from Sparkassen Informatik, the technical solutions arm of the Sparkasse municipal banking network, to supply several thousand browser- and terminal-based real-time data products at banks in the German state of Baden-Wuettemberg.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit