Correction: Knight-Ridder Financial recently signed a deal with Data Transmission Network to combine its CommodityCenter standalone futures data platform with DTN's DTNstant (IMD, July 31). The deal calls for DTN to pay Knight-Ridder more than $5 million over two years. The headline in IMD said CommodityCenter was sold to DTN; that was not the case.
Standard & Poor's Compustat has introduced Compustat PC Plus 5.0, an enhanced version of its financial database and software system. The product,
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit