Kinetech Services--broker Prebon Yamane’s market data and IT subsidiary--and energy broker Amerex are relaunching their Energymarks product to broaden its appeal beyond energy traders. Fame Energy will no longer be the exclusive redistributor of Energymarks, and in the next six weeks the service will be reintroduced with at least one extra redistributor, new data and a new pricing structure.
Energymarks provides end-of-day transactions, volumes and volume-weighted averages and historical dat
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank