Data Broadcasting Corp. has completed the sale of its Shark Information Services Corp. subsidiary to ADP. The agreement is for approximately $18 million in cash, plus the assumption of approximately $2 million in debt. The deal represents yet another step in ADP's march into the buy-side marketplace (IMD, March 13). Though the majority of Shark's client base resides on the sell side, the vendor does have a significant number of terminals in the institutional market.
PC Quote Inc. reports that
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won