The New York Board of Trade (Nybot) last week launched Nybotlive, which delivers real-time global futures and options data over the Internet.
The service comes in two customizable packages, both of which feature charting and analytical tools (see box, below).
The real-time package includes advanced charting such as tiles, overlays and intervals and a customizable page that tracks futures and options prices.
A charts section allows users to plot a variety of charts with built-in features and c
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit