DATE: October 4, 1999
SUBJECT: NEW HORIZONS
It is with mixed emotions that I announce that I will be leaving Thomson Financial at the end of this year.
I am happy to tell you that I am going to be starting my own company that will provide management consulting and, on occasion, venture funding for information/publishing businesses. This will allow me to return to my entrepreneurial roots and also provide me with much greater personal flexibility. I am excited to have the opportunity to do this.
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank