TheMarkets.com Adds Content from CCBN
TheMarkets.com, a consortium-backed research portal, has added information on corporate disclosure and brokerage house events through a partnership with CCBN, which hosts earnings calls and manages investor relations Web sites. The data is sourced from more than 6,000 public companies and over 100 sell-side firms through the CCBN StreetEvents service.
Iverson Distributing Amex Data
The American Stock Exchange has named market data vendor Iverson Financial
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act