NEW YORK--After two months of evaluating services from various market data providers, JP Morgan Asset Management has opted to use Reuters Plus for about 100 positions in replacement of incumbent AT-Financial.
The firm expects to have Reuters Plus installed on the desktops of its fund managers, analysts and client advisors, within the next couple of weeks.
The Asset Management operation was prompted to explore other options several months ago when AT-Financial's display software was found to be
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit