Telekurs Group released its 2001 annual report last week. The Group reported a three percent increase in revenues to CHF703 million (US$416 million) from CHF684 million (US$409 million) in 2000. (The percentage increases in dollars do not match because of the variance in currency conversion rates.) Telekurs Financial accounted for 36 percent of Group revenues, or CHF254 million (US$150 million). The percentage of total was the same in 2000.
The revenue improvement was traced to the increased
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit