SPIELVOGEL RETURNS TO DBC’S BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Data Broadcasting Corp. reappointed Carl Spielvogel to its board of directors. Spielvogel resigned from the board in April 2000 to serve as US ambassador to the Slovak Republic. Spielvogel is currently chairman and CEO of Carl Spielvogel Associates. From 1997 to 2000 Spielvogel was a consultant to United Auto Group. Previously he had been chairman and CEO of that company from 1994 to 1997.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act