What's shakin' at McGraw-Hill? Last issue, IMD reported S&P Information group's hiring of Merrill Lyncher Cynthia Herrmann for a new technology vice president position overseeing systems planning for all the group's product lines and reporting to group executive VP Michael Hehir.
Now comes word from info group unit MMS International that MMS president Richard Green has been replaced by Alan Redpath -- who was MMS's managing director for Europe and the Middle East. Green will stay with MMS on
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership