Bear Stearns has rolled out Thomson One Banker Analytics to its junior investment bankers, Thomson Financial will announce today, Monday, Dec. 20.
The deal, which covers 400 investment bankers, follows the deployment of Thomson One Banker to Bear's senior bankers in 2003 (IMD, Sept. 29, 2003).
A total of 550 to 600 bankers are now using the Thomson One Banker products, according to Debra Walton, global managing director of Thomson's Investment Banking and Research group.
Walton says ThomsonOne
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit