S&P Gains EU Bond Pricing Clients
Standard & Poor's will announce today, Monday June 14, that it has signed the 40th client for its European Bond Pricing Service, following an expansion of the service's asset class coverage at the end of May to add taxable US securities, including government, agency and corporate bonds to its existing Municipals coverage. The users are typically buy-side asset managers, but also include a number of Swiss private banks due to Telekurs Financial's partnership i
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II