Reuters is expanding plans to feed more reference data through third-party distribution deals and also to broaden the content of its DataScope offerings for the middle and back offices.
Todd Magee, vice-president of global enterprise information products at Reuters, says that redistribution deals will help Reuters expand its market presence and reach a new audience, underscoring that the company has limited experience selling to the small- to mid-cap audience.
Last week's agreement with Connec
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit