Despite Bloomberg’s long-standing stance against price discounts, there is mounting evidence that the vendor is extending the length of its free trials in order to placate cost-cutting firms. In addition, Bloomberg has begun offering soft dollar deals in Europe for its energy trading system, providing Bloomberg Professional in exchange for trades on Powermatch.
An executive at a major international fund management firm in New York tells Inside Market Data that it has signed a contract that pr
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse