Tom Glocer, Reuters' chief executive officer, discussed upcoming products and reviewed corporate initiatives with investors and analysts at last Thursday's "Products Day," Inside Market Data has learned.
At the meeting, Glocer called Reuters 3000 Xtra, Reuters BridgeStation and Dealing 3000 foreign exchange seats the front-line weapons in the high-tier market, where Reuters goes head-to-head with 160,000-plus Bloomberg Professionals. There are 50,000 3000 Xtras installed, with another 15,000
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act