NEW YORK--Bridge Information Systems filed a Chapter 11 petition late last week. The move could spook Bridge's already tender client base, reducing the attractiveness of the very package it's trying to sell. In addition, the list of interested parties just keeps shrinking. In fact, all the major market data vendors and likely suitors have suggested either publicly or privately that they are not interested in buying the assets.
Even if a firm were interested in buying a piece or pieces of Brid
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp