Reuters and customer relationship management (CRM) software provider Siebel Systems have signed an agreement to integrate Reuters data and analytics with Siebel’s CRM capabilities, the companies announced last week.
Siebel and Reuters are meeting with mutual customers this week at a Siebel users meeting in London to discuss the ability to integrate, which is available immediately, says Lou Eccleston, vice president and general manager of global financial services at Siebel.
He says the deal a
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit