Private bank Schretlen & Co., part of the Rabobank Group, has completed the roll-out of MarketXS’s terminal for 44 institutional and private banking staff.
MarketXSPro replaces Reuters and Bloomberg screens, officials at the vendor say, and is now used in all but one of Schretlen’s offices in the Netherlands. The remaining office still uses Bloomberg.
The bank has taken the advanced version of MarketXSPro, which integrates with Microsoft Excel and has technical charting, real-time market data
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers