Analysts are divided in their outlook for Reuters following the sharp rise in the vendor’s share price, which jumped to a four-month high last Friday, June 6.
Media analysts Andrew Gordon-Brown and Tejpal Dhami of JPMorgan Chase downgraded Reuters last week from Neutral to Underweight (which means Reuters’ return is expected to be below the average return of the industry) and gave a new valuation of 162p (down from 181p). The analysts say the share price, which peaked at 200.50p last Friday,
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse